Dismiss Your Florida Ticket the Easy Way
Online traffic school to dismiss a Florida ticket has never been easier!
You can go to traffic school online with Key Power Driving and Traffic School. Take this course to keep points off your license and prevent your auto insurance rate from increasing.
This 4-hour Florida Basic Driver Improvement course can also be used to satisfy a Florida court requirement or to fulill a TCAC attendance requirement.
- No points – §318.14(9), Florida Statutes allows a driver to attend a 4-hour basic driver improvement course to dismiss points from a moving violation.
- No insurance increase – §626.9541, Florida Statutes states that a driver's insurance company may not raise his or her rate if the driver attends a BDI course provided that the driver did not cause an accident.
- Safe driver status – By completing this easy online BDI course, you will be permitted to keep the "safe driver" notation on your license.
- Chosen by more Florida drivers – Millions of drivers have taken an online traffic school course to dismiss their Florida ticket.
About Key Power Driving and Traffic School
Key Power Driving and Traffic School offers commercial driver training in the Miami area. We also offer the following in-person traffic school and driver education classes in the Miami area:
- Basic Driver Improvement
- Drug and Alcohol Course
- Advanced Driver Improvement
- 8-hour Intermediate Driver Improvement (IDI)
- 8-hour Aggressive Driving Course
- Student Traffic Offender Program (STOP)
We have one office location where live classes are held. This location is near the Miami International Airport.
To reserve seating at the location shown above, please call us at (305) 541-6000.
Click the REGISTER button below to sign up for Florida online traffic school.
4 and 8-hour traffic school, drug and alcohol course, ADI, aggressive driving and more.
Call to register if you live in the Miami Airport area.